Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to School Brochure

There's still a few more weeks until we go back to school, but I can't seem to get it off of my brain!  I saw a great idea for a Parent Brochure at First Grade Blue Skies via Pinterest and wanted to make one to give to my parents on open house night.

Here's the one from First Grade Blue Skies (Click to go to her post and download hers.)

Here is a picture of mine.  It isn't 100% finished as I am still waiting to find out my PE Days and decide if I want to change any of the supplies, but I posted it for free in my TpT store.  It is not editable, but it will give you an idea if you want to do one.  I used MSWord with 3 columns to create it...pretty simple!  Clip art is from My Cute Graphics and Love Two Teach and the font is called Hello Dotty (and I am officially obsessed with it!)  Hope you can get some ideas from it!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...