Thursday, August 1, 2013

Currently August

I can NOT believe it is August already!  This summer has flown by!  Time to link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade!


Listening - My children have finally gone to bed, so I'm watching a movie on TV by myself!

Loving - I don't know what I'm going to do when school starts back - I have seriously been sleeping in!  Most of our days consist of sleeping in, eating breakfast, watching the news and heading to the pool!

Wanting - I haven't been to the beach this Summer!  I have been to the pool plenty of times, but not the beach.  We just haven't made it there.  When you have 2 young kids its a pain to lug all that stuff there and then ride back salty and sandy for 2 1/2 hours.

Thinking - My kids have been arguing all.day.long!  Today was the first day I thought to myself I'd rather be working then at home. (I was NOT meant to be a stay at home mom!)  The boys have been at each other constantly!  I think they are ready for structure and school again too.

Needing - One of the top things on my to-do list for summer was to organize and sell some of my kids toys.  Meanwhile, I haven't touched any of them.  I'm gonna try to bump it up on my list!

B2S Must Haves - All the cute stuff I've made or pinned needs to be printed and laminated! I print everything on card stock for durability!  I like to get the card stock and laminating pouches from Sam's club - they are only $20.68 for 200!! I also get card stock there for only $7.23 for 250 sheets.  Great deal! I use a Scotch laminator - works great!  

Royal Sovereign Laminating Pouches - 200 PackGP - Image Plus, Card Stock Paper, 110 lb.,  8-1/2” x 11”, 1 Pack - 250 Sheets

That's all for now - go do your August Currently and link up!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That right there is a great reason to join Sam's Club! Awesome prices. If only I needed more things in bulk. :) Found you through Farley!

    Kathy
    KS and her Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy most of my paper products there, fruit and vegetables are very reasonable and their cakes for birthdays! We buy other stuff too, but those are my basics :)

      Delete
  2. I will miss sleeping in too! I don't know what I'm going to do, my schedule is so out of whack! I need to break down and get a laminator, and a Sam's card. What a great deal! Best of luck this school year!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to put ink on my B2s list. Thanks for reminding me! I found you through Farley and glad I did!
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...