Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lessons from the Heart Ebook

It's February friends! Can you believe it?? January went out with a bang here in NC - 4 snow days! I haven't had 4 snow days in all my years teaching, let alone all in one week.  I can't wait to get back to school next week and see how my Kinders enjoyed the snow.  

Some blogger friends and I have teamed up to provide you with some awesome Freebies to help get you through the month of February in our very first "Lessons from the Heart EBook."  



If you are familiar with the Christmas EBook's found on TpT, this book was created in a similar fashion. Each blogger has a page featuring their freebie and some information about them. All of these freebie are housed on Google Docs or Drop Box instead of TpT though.  


The product I have featured in this EBook is my "Perfectly "Pieced" Together!" Valentine's CVC Puzzles.  This is the only place you can find them for free and they are simply too cute to pass up.  These are perfect for matching pictures that rhyme, recording CVC words and so much more.  

So are you ready to download the Lessons from the Heart EBook? What are you waiting for?


I would "love" your feedback if you enjoy my product from the EBook.  Leave a comment below to let me know if you like it! :) 

Happy Saturday! 


post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...