Thursday, October 25, 2012

Where do you get your graphics? A Linky Party!

I have just recently gotten into buying clip art for the products I make and sell on TpT.  Second Grade Math Maniac is having a Linky party about where you get your graphics from, so I decided to join in.


My first go to clip art store is KPM Doodles.  Cute and CHEAP! On her new website, if you type in the code NEW50 ... you get 50% off.  LOVE!


I also really like the clip art from Scrappin' Doodles, though I do wish they would bundle their blacklines and color clip art together.

 For cute backgrounds, I usually use Dreamlike Magic.


And one of my newest favorites is Ashley Hughes on TpT!   I just got a bundle of Thanksgiving clip art that is super cute and has all the images I needed!


For free images, I will use CLKER or My Cute Graphics but there aren't always blacklines, which I generally need when creating worksheets, so those are in rare cases I need something I don't have.  

Those are the ones I use - what do you use?  Link up!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...