Monday, January 6, 2014

Currently January

It's January People! Oh.my.gosh! That means....my birthday is this month!! That also means it's time to link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade's Currently!




Listening - Full House is on Nick people...YES I still watch it...like every night! :) 


Loving - Somehow I missed that Jen Jones from Hello Literacy had added new fonts.  I bought her commercial license like a year ago..best $20 I ever spent. LOVING Hello Fairytale!


Thinking - Y'all we have a 2 hour delay tomorrow! I don't like to miss school because Lord knows I don't like to make it up...but a delay or an early release...I'm all.over.it! I love my kids...but I love my sleep too!! FYI it's not snowing...but it's going to be seriously cold! 

Wanting - I really want to create something new.  I need some word problems for addition and subtraction...it's on my list of things to do.  Trying to get the creative juices flowing!

Needing - To ice my shoulder.  I have chronic shoulder pain. It sends me over almost every day but I deal with it.  Today I could barely lift my arm after school...and I had a ridiculous headache.  I've been hanging out with my Tens Unit on the couch tonight and when it turns off...ice is next!


Memory and/or Tradition - I think our favorite tradition this year was our new elf Charlie! I can't wait for him to come back next year.

Time for you to head over and link up! Would love to know what you are "currently" up to! :) 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. If you use the common core, make sure you check out table 1 in the glossary before you write your word problems. There ae quite a few problem types k kids should be exposed to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little elf looks so sweet hanging out in your tree! Hasn't this weather been ridiculous!? Stay warm!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...