Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Doctor and Me ABC

Dr. Stephanie Cox contacted me earlier this month and wanted to share a book she had written with me.  She thought maybe I could use it in my class and that my students would benefit from it.  I was immediately drawn to the cute illustrations on the cover and knew that ABCs were something my Kindergarteners would benefit from, so I told her I would absolutely love to see and review it!


This book is available through the Kindle App and also in a print version you can order through Amazon.com.  

I loved the book, y'all! Each letter has a term related to the doctor's office and an explanation for it.  Every page has words that rhyme.  



This book could be used during your Community Helpers unit, during your Alphabet Unit, or to locate rhyming words.  I have used my iPad under my document camera in the classroom and that way the students can see the words and the pictures while you read it aloud to them. 

Not only is this book great for all of those things, but also if a child was scared of or had not been to the doctor, this would be a great way to explain to them the ins and outs of the doctor's office.

I would totally recommend it!  Swing by Amazon and grab a copy for your classroom!  Thanks Dr. Cox for sharing this amazing book with me!

post signature



1 comment:

  1. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...