Monday, September 1, 2014

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Letters

School is back in full swing and we have been busy busy! We started out the week with one of my FAVORITE books! 



But we also listened to this cute song here:


One of the many activities we did was cover the first letter of our name with tissue paper.  I love a tissue paper craft! :)  I used Kimberly Geswein's Janda Manatee Bubble Font to make the letters for each child.






And when we finished, I whipped up this coconut tree using bulletin board paper.  This is the first year I've had so many students with the same first initial, so I tried to space them out, but they still look super cute for our first are project! 


We did some more Chicka Chicka Boom Boom goodies and a there were a few we didn't quite get to, but I'll post those later.  What's your favorite Chicka Chicka Boom Boom activity?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...