Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently September

You know I'm horrible with keeping up with these things, but it's time for Oh Boy 4th Grade's Currently!


Listening - The washing machine is going and I'm listening and half way watching Nick at Nite.  Who else loves Full House? Seriously...I watch it every night.


Loving - This 3 day weekend is just what I needed.  The workdays plus first week of school wore me out and I had a ton of things I needed to catch up on!

Thinking - I'm working on Grad School homework...yep at 1am.  I'm also distracted.  I think I have ADD.  I don't want to finish it but I need to.

Wanting - It's late...I want to go to bed.  Enough said!

Needing - You probably would call this a want, getting my nails done is a need.  It's the only thing I really do for myself.  I love a mani/pedi and it's just about time! 

3 trips - I have never been to Vegas, Hawaii, or the Bahamas.  I haven't been much of anywhere as a matter of fact! I'd love to go to any of them! (Maybe the TpT conference next year for Vegas?)

Alright, your turn! Head over and link up! 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Full House is on at our house almost every night and it drives my husband crazy! I think he will get it on DVD for my girls just so we don't have to watch it anymore. But who doesn't love Uncle Jesse?
    I had Hawaii on my list too. One day...one day...I promise it will happen.
    Great currently, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your needing. I had to laugh since I got my nails done today. It is one of the few things I do for myself too. I get ADD when I need to get something done that I don't really want to do, so I start trying to think of all the other things I should do instead...sweep, dishes, mop, etc...lol. I too was so glad for the extra day off with the holiday this week. I just finished week 3 at school but am still wiped out by Friday each week. Vegas is a definite must. I went to I teach K there this year and it was fabulous. Start saving now, you won't regret it.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...