Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Teacher Blog Tuesday - June 18th

It's teacher blog Tuesday!


Today's guest blogger is Andrea from:

I Heart Kindergarten

1. Name of Blog and Link?
I Heart Kindergarten 

2. Tell us a little about your blog and why you started it. 
I’m fairly new to the blogging world! I started my blog as a way to connect with other teachers and share ideas. My blog mostly has posts about what we've been doing in the classroom.

3. How long have you been teaching? 
I've been teaching Kindergarten for 13 years.

4. What grade do you teach? 
Kindergarten

5. What is your favorite thing about teaching?
I love seeing my kids smile when they've discovered they can do something new! The transformation that kindergartners go through from the beginning of the year to the end is amazing!

6. What else would you like to tell us about?
I love teaching math! It has become my favorite thing to teach over the last half of my career. I’m always exploring new ways to teach those Common Core math standards.

7. Where else can we find you? 
Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Pinterest

8. If you want to include a freebie, what is it and where can we find it?
My newest freebie is CVCe Spelling Fun!

I love reading about other teacher blogs!  Stop by and follow Andrea's blog and grab her freebie!  Thanks for guest blogging!

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...