Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Teacher Blog Tuesday - June 25th


It's teacher blog Tuesday!


Today's guest blogger is My Kinder Garden.

1. Name of Blog and Link? 
My Kinder Garden 

2. Tell us a little about your blog and why you started it.
I just started my blog so I still have a lot to learn. I wanted to promote educational ideas, products, and activities.

3. How long have you been teaching?
I have been teaching for 14 years. I have taught 1st grade, 4th, grade, and kindergarten.

4. What grade do you teach?
Kindergarten

5. What is your favorite thing about teaching? 
I love watching the students learn and grow. It is such a great feeling at the end of the year to see all the accomplishments that the students have made.

6. Where else can we find you?
Pinterest
TpT
Twitter 

7. If you want to include a freebie, what is it and where can we find it?
Here is a freebie for letter recognition.

Stop by and follow My Kinder Garden and scoop up her freebie!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...