Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm still here!

This blog is way past due for an update!  I'm still here, I promise!  February has been a really really busy month.  We have had a lot of testing, a lot of change, and is it just me or does every.single.unit seem to fit into February?

Since my last post, here's a brief overview of what's been going on.

My family and I went to Myrtle Beach for the weekend!


This came in the mail:


I made these for my sweet kinders for Valentine's Day:



We had Valentine's Stations with Parents on Valentine's Day:

Decorating Cookies
Hand Painting Activity
Tissue Paper Heart Flowers
Making Cards for Their Parents (Note to self - Glitter Glue = WORST IDEA EVER...I will go back to regular glitter and glue next year :)

We have learned about Maps, Valentine's Day, President's, Black History, Measurement, Numbers to 20, and Counting to 100.  We will be learning about Dental Health and 3D Shapes this week.   Many of our Kinders still need practice on counting to 100 so if you are a parent reading this, please take a moment to practice with your child!

We have a 1/2 Day Thursday and Teacher Workday Friday so I think this should be a busy crazy week.  I hope everyone has a great one!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...