Monday, March 11, 2013

Weather

There hasn't been much interesting to post about lately.  Miss Zripko has been teaching Science/Social Studies so she's had all the fun units lately!  I took back unit this week and I am doing a little Weather &  St. Patrick's Day.  Today we talked about all the different types of clouds (which was a learning lesson for me too!) and we made these:




Remember when we made the 100th day snack?  I got about 43958340598340958 bags of mini marshmallows, so tomorrow we are going to make some clouds out of those guys.  I will post a pic to let you know how it goes! :)

I will post my weather unit on TpT soon, it needs a few more things added into it.

Short, sweet & to the point.  More to come on rainbows and St. Patrick's Day! :) post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...