Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Smorgasboard




The dreaded Sunday night....no wait it's still Summer for me so Sunday night's aren't so sad :)  Since I'm back to blogging, I'm going to try something new and link up with Fabulous in First for Sunday Smorgasbord!  Here are my random thoughts for now...

I just got back from Walmart.  The place drives me insane...anyone else?  Why are there 34095830948543 people that need to check out, 40 registers and 3 of them are open?  Really Walmart???  Anyway, we went for less than 10 things, but I came out with a cart full.  Here are some of my finds...


Small white board erasers.  These are perfect for reading/math groups.  I got some smaller white board this year to kind of simplify all the materials at groups because I felt claustrophobic with all the junk on my table last year.  Side note - Walmart has a ton of teacher supplies this year.  I saw sentence strips, chart paper, and a plethora of other things.   


Craft supplies.  All of mine are locked up at school and I do not want to try to get them out.  So, I had to drag my husband over to the craft area to pick up a few things.  Now that Grad School classes are over for the next 3 weeks, I am feeling excited and raring to go. Time to work on everything I have been pinning lately :)  I have plans for all of these things...maybe I will get 1 of them done for Made it Monday tomorrow :)

Speaking of Grad School..one grade is in and I am super proud!  I am waiting on the other grade impatiently, hoping for an A but I will live if it's a B.  


Also, have you tried this??? OMG.  That's all I can say about it.


I posted this product last night.  I went through and pulled out all my pocket chat sets from my units and put them in one place for those of you who may not do centers the way I do.  These are also great if you just want to put them in your pocket chart and let the kids use the words in their writing.  If you are interested, it's half price until tomorrow night!



That's all the randomness I can handle for now :)  Off to craft!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...