Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently January 2015

It's been a while since I've had a chance to link up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for Currently, but it's that time!  I've been seriously busy.  Guess what y'all?


I graduated!! I officially have my Master's in Instructional Technology!! Not only that, but seriously, I graduated with a 4.0!  This semester almost killed me! I had to complete a 110 hour internship on top of another class where I had to write a manual for a Media and Technology Committee....did I mention I was working and I have 2 kids and a husband? Yeah! The struggle was real! 

My poor little neglected blog!  I'm about to BLOW this blog up with the hundreds of pictures I have been taking, so just hang tight while I post about everything that has happened this year so my sweet parents that follow can see my cute students! 

Alright, so about the Currently....here we go! :) 


Listening:

 

Why on earth is this movie on after Christmas? Beats me! Anyone else LOVE Home Alone 1 and 2?! Love both FOR REAL and couldn't pass up the chance to watch it.  Love some ABC Family. :) 

Loving: Winter Break!  I didn't dry my hair or put on make up for a week.  A true sign that its a break - I look like a chia pet and I live in workout clothes.  I finally got myself together yesterday so I didn't look like a scrub on New Year's Eve! 

Thinking - I need to catch up on blogging.  This is pretty much a given. I just uploaded all the pictures from my phone and iPad from school and Oh.My.Gosh.  We took a LOT of pictures in the past few months and...woah I haven't blogged about any of it.  Coming soon...blogs for days!

Wanting - To get my Donor's Choose Project Funded! Do you know about Donor's Choose? I recently wrote a grant to get two iPad minis for my classroom for tutoring and to use as an iPad center.  If you donate by January 2nd, you can use the code DISNEY and they will match your donation! If you are reading this and feel inclined, I'd love for you to donate even just $1 with the match code! <3  


Needing - To organize my closet.  HOT MESS y'all.  HOT MESS.  I can't find anything.  While I've been in grad school my sweet husband has been tending to the chores.  No organization skills at all.  Additionally, I've lost about 60lbs and I have a lot of clothes that are too big that need to come out...it's on my to do list this weekend!

Yes - I have a goal to lose 75 more pounds! I hired a personal trainer and it's gonna happen y'all.  Maybe not all 75, but some more for sure! 

Maybe - This house is gonna get organized! Little by little! We organized my little guy's room first over the break and it was awesome! We need to declutter every room in the worst way!

I Wish - I sure wish I could take my family to Disney! I am gonna try my best to save enough money to take us this year! 


So that's me - what about you?? Head over and link up!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I think we might be the same person. I put on makeup to go to dinner tonight.. and my boyfriend noticed. He also commented on the fact that I changed out of my long-sleeve shirt that I've been wearing this ENTIRE week. Winter Break is the best.

    Congrats on getting your Masters! I am amazed that you were able to do that while educating 21 kinder-babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your graduation! What a huge weight lifted off of your shoulders! I've been a blogging failure lately, too. It's impossible to do it all!! Your weight loss goal is awesome! Congrats on losing so much already, especially with everything else you have going on! Good luck with your Donor's Choose project!!

    Marissa
    First Grade STARS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...