Thursday, December 29, 2011

1st 9 Weeks Terrific Kid Assembly

Forgive me friends and parents, I have gotten myself terribly behind in the blog world.  The past 2 months have been unbelievably busy.  I do want to take a few moments to update you all on what we've been doing the past couple of months and I guess I need to make a New Year's resolution to keep up with the blog!!

 On November 8th we had our 1st Terrific Kid assembly.  The students did awesome for it to be their first assembly.  They were super excited to wear their lanyards with their picture cards on them.


Our 1st 9 Weeks Terrific Kids were:

Amy
Kevin
Joshua
Eli
Katelyn
Jyrah
Kameryn
Meredith

9 more children will be chosen for the 2nd 9 weeks and we will be having another assembly in January.  I am so proud of these students for their great behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...