Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Donor's Choose

Today was a crazy busy day with all 19 of my Kinders!  I forgot how long it takes them to do everything at the beginning of the year.  I thought we were going to have to spend the night! We missed snack because they got back late from Encore, but it will be ok - tomorrow will be better!!

In other news, I am super excited because I submitted my first Donor's Choose project for wireless headphones and listening books/CDs and it was approved and is already half way funded by Kia!  If you can make a donation, we would appreciate any help you can give!


To learn more or donate:

1.     Visit my Teacher Page, www.donorschoose.org/mrspayton
2.     Choose one of my projects, enter the amount of your donation, and click "Give"
3.     During check-out, enter the word INSPIRE where it says "Match or gift code", and your donation will be matched dollar for dollar.

The INSPIRE match code will double your donation for the next 7 days.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...