Monday, December 31, 2012

20% off Sale!

Happy New Year's Eve friends!  I hope you have a wonderful day of relaxing and good times with your families tonight :)  We are taking it easy here at the Payton house and spending time with each other. I was up late last night working on some goodies for my classroom.


We will be practicing the numbers to 20 this marking period, so I thought this cute little game would get my Kinders motivated to practice.  


I have also been working on a Winter Unit which includes Literacy & Math Centers, Writing Activities, Cooperative Group Activities, & Supplementary Activities.  Plenty to do for 2 weeks!  Check out the preview on the post to see all that is included!


If you want to stop by and scoop this game, unit or any of my other products up, they are all on sale for 20% off today and tomorrow.  I hope you can find something useful.  I am still working on a Winter Centers pack and will definitely be done by tomorrow, but hopefully tonight!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...