Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Let's get acquainted Linky - Favorites!

Let me get it out of the way - I PASSED the MAT people!!  What does this mean?  This means I am going to be a student again really soon :) Like in 6 weeks!  I am so ready to knock grad school out of the way. ECU I am coming back! :)

Now on to the linky.  I am on Spring Break with nothing pressing to do, so I decided to join up with this linky for fun.  This week the topic is favorites, so here goes! :)


Favorite Place to Shop

 

Walmart.  I hate to love this place.  The lines and lack of open registers alone are enough to send me to the mental institution.  But seriously - where else can you get everything you need and for cheap?  And lately I have been on the hunt for some new long dresses and haven't been able to find them with any luck.  This weekend - I found 4 dresses for $15 each...thanks Walmart!

Favorite TV Show


I know, I know. Really?  Addicted!  It's like a train wreck.  I have watched every episode of these girls and it's like I know them. 

Favorite Sweet Treat


It's my go to yummy food.  I absolutely adore a Reese's anything.  Tree, Egg, Heart, Pumpkin...they all melt in my mouth!

Favorite Food\


For now, I'll go with pizza.  We love pepperoni and pineapple at my house..yummy!

Favorite Restaurant

 

Lately, this is one of my favorite places :) It's cheap and yummy and I love the atmosphere.  Also, I'm not a drinker, but they have this drink called a painkiller...


Heaven in a glass!

Swing by and link up - I can't wait to see what your favorites are!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Hey! I came across your blog on the link up.

    I love the Reese's eggs too. We have sadly not been able to find them at our grocery store since Easter :(

    Jessica
    English With Mrs. L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depressing! I bought 2 packs on Easter night at Walmart because its going to be a while before they have them again lol :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I found your blog on the linky party! I feel your pain about Walmart, but am definitely going to check it out for some long dresses. Oh and the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs and SO much better than a regular Reese Cup! Why is that?! :)

    Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have lots of long dresses - I hope you find some! I think the reason the eggs are better is because the PB is so thick..LOVE LOVE LOVE them! :)

      Delete
  3. ECU? Go Pirates! I attended UNC-G but ECU was my second choice and I'm considering them now for my reading masters. Good Luck on Grad School!

    Educator Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely look into it! It's all online. I know a lot of people who have gotten theirs at ECU. Are you from NC? I am from Raleigh but moved here to go to ECU and never left :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on passing the MAT! I loved grad school and I hope you do too. It is hard work but so worth it. I earned my Masters from UNC Greensboro.

    My KinderGarden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kourtney!! I loved your lets get acquainted. Yes I'm addicted to Teen Mom to along with all the Real Housewives. Lol ;) pizza is my favorite as well. I about died laughing because cheddars is so good and so cheap! Yay!! I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend!!

    Hugs
    Tiffany

    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not into the Real Housewives, but my SIL is..I bet if I watched it I'd be addicted too! Sounds like we have a lot in common! Glad to have you as a follower!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...