Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Blog Design and Good News!

Happy Sunday!  I got a little crazy in the middle of the night last night and decided to redesign the blog.  What do you think?  I was looking for something a little brighter with my favorite colors.  The Hazel Owl had a background that was perfect!  The rest took a little playing around, but I am overall satisfied.

This morning I woke up to the dinging of my iPad meaning I was getting emails.  I was elated to find out one of my freebies was featured in the TpT newsletter today!!!  It has been downloaded over 5000 times today and I have gained about 40+ followers at that this point.  I am still amazed at the success I am finding at Teachers Pay Teachers.  Finding TpT this summer was truly a blessing.  If you have not been by to download my Shapes Cooperative Groups Lesson, stop by and download it today.  It is a great hands on, cooperative lesson to teach the characteristics of shapes.


I am super excited because The Biggest Loser comes on tonight!  I have had a very lazy day, but I must get to work on my SMART Board lessons for this week.  What are you doing to prepare for school tonight?

I am looking forward to getting back on schedule and in our routine next week. Hope you all have a great week!

  post signature

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...