Thursday, January 3, 2013

Short Week!

It's funny how the shortest weeks seem so long!  I have had to remind my Kinders of our rules numerous times this week!  Most of them are tired I think from being out of routine.  We have done a lot of review and learning about Winter this week from my Winter unit.  We have also been reviewing addition.  Remember Greg who guest posted a few weeks back?  He has a GREAT dinosaur addition pack!  He also has a freebie of the pack.  We used the freebie today and my kids LOVED it!!  Stop by and grab it and follow him if you haven't already.  You can tell him I sent you :)



Next week we will start our Arctic Animals study and I whipped up a little unit tonight for us to use!  I have just uploaded it to TpT, stop by and grab it if you are teaching Polar Bears too!  Happy *almost* Friday!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...