Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bears, Oh my!

Have I mentioned that this snow in NC is a little out of control?  The snow 2 weeks ago totally rocked my world and interrupted my Bears unit! Imagine my Kinders' disappointment when they realized we missed "Bring your Teddy to School Day."  The week we came back, one of my interns was teaching writing, which is when I usually use them to write "My Teddy Bear came to life and this is what we did..." so I had them write about their bears in their journal.  I had to get some pictures of them, because they are so darn cute.  Check them out :)



 They love a silly picture:



I love these kids more than I could ever explain :) We are behind from all our snow days, but I'm hopeful we will catch up soon! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...