Monday, July 21, 2014

Markdown Monday - July 21-July 25


Did you take advantage of last week's Monday Markdowns? There were lots of great deals! I have an extra special deal for you this week. 


This week I am featuring my two favorite back to school units at a discount and if you purchase both and leave feedback, I will send you something extra for free! 

I love starting off the year with Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Chicka Chicka 123! 

Do you watch this cute video with your kids? LOVE!! 





This unit includes lots of fun centers, but also some great activities to practice names! 


Independent letter practice:


Another favorite book and unit for the beginning of the year?

Here's a cute read aloud!



This unit also includes lots of fun centers, but allows my students to FINGER PAINT for the first time, which I love! (Tip for this: Give your students a baby wipe, tell them to use one finger at a time, run this activity on construction paper.) I usually add wiggle eyes to these when I'm finished and hang up - I love them!!



Independent practice for beginning sounds.

There are so many activities, it's plenty for at least the first two weeks of school! 

If you purchase both of these units at $4.00 each and leave feedback and email me at kourtneypayton83@gmail.com with your TpT Username, I will send you my Read All About my First Day Book for FREE!! 


This deal only lasts until Friday, so don't miss it! The price of these units will NEVER be this low again! :) 

Tell me - what are your favorite books to start the school year with?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. hello,

    I wanted to switch to a static site generator because I needed to simplify as much as humanly possible. The Hugo compatible export feature in the Ink for All application has definitely helped me achieve this goal: http://bit.ly/2ECXoDa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...