Monday, July 28, 2014

Markdown Monday - July 28 - August 1


It's time for Markdown Monday again! So many of you were able to take advantage of last week's special! I hope it helped you guys prepare for the beginning of the school year a little better! 

I asked on Facebook for some suggestions for this week's Markdown Monday, but didn't get much feedback at all, so I decided to choose my best seller this week.  As a matter of fact, this item is on 348 wish lists! I am putting it on sale for 40% off this week. (From $7.50 to $4.50)


My maps unit has plenty of anchor charts, matching games, and reproducibles to use while you are teaching maps to your students. 

Here's a read aloud of Me on the Map if you don't have the book to read with your students.


This is a good one for WHY you need a map!



Who doesn't love Dora? Perfect way to show how to USE a map!



This is a little advanced for Kindergarten, but seriously...am I the only one who loved this song when I was growing up? 


This will be the lowest you will see the price of this Maps unit, so if you are going to need it this year, go ahead and grab it now! :) I hope these songs help!

Don't forget to go see what other deals are marked down this week!

Button

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...