Monday, July 14, 2014

Markdown Monday Linky Party - July 14th - July 18th

Hey friends! Thanks for continuing to follow! I know what you are thinking - God bless this neglected blog! I know, I know.  School, Grad School, Kids, Summer, Vacation - I have about a million excuses for you.  I promise I am going to try and get myself back together!  Which leads me to today's post.


I am linking up with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations for Markdown Monday! If you head over to their page, you will see products linked up by awesome sellers at different discounts.

The discount will last from Today July 14th - Friday July 18th! 

I am Marking Down Alphabet Practice A-Z:


So, what do you get? Trace Sheets A-Z, Uppercase/Lowercase Sorting Sheets A-Z, b/d, p/q, Beginning Sound Cut and Paste WS A-Z & I Have Who Has Uppercase/Lowercase

What can you use them for? Independent Practice, Homework, Morning Work, RTI, Remediation, Total Group Teaching, Small Group Work, Centers...the uses are Endless! Laminate or put the trace sheets in a page protector and only make 1 copy and use over and over! 

Regular Price it's $6.00 but this week it's 50% off! That means it's only $3.00! 

Grab it while you can, this deal won't last long! 

Don't forget to head over to Kelly and Kim's to check out the other deals! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...