Monday, November 4, 2013

Alphabet Hats

I have some EXCITING news!  


The I'm So Thankful Blog Hop is only 4 days away!  In 4 days, you can scoop up some AMAZING Thanksgiving goodies FOR FREE!!! Who doesn't love FREE??  I know I do.  

On the same day, the November Facebook Frenzy is going to be in full force.  Again, amazing Freebies!  So get your printer, cardstock and laminator ready - you're going to have lots of printing to do this weekend!! 



I forgot to post these cute pictures of our O Alphabet Hat from Simply Kinder.  I think these were my favorites so far.  I loved those little legs!  My kids adore these hats! How fun!







How do you get your kids excited about learning the alphabet?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...