Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Year Round Resources Product Review



Have you been to Educents to scoop up the amazing Grades 1-2 bundle deal

I have been enjoying using some of these amazing items in my classroom!  I was super excited to use Christina from A Tale of Two K Teacher's Mark my Word Pack.

mark

This product contains 30 print and go worksheets. On each page the students are to stamp the word, trace the word, color the word, write the word, and highlight the word in the box of sight words. Great for morning work, literacy station, or guided reading groups. Regular retail price of $7.00 and 32 pages are included.

Take a look at how I used it in my classroom:

There are so many great sight words in this pack and they go right along with the books I use in Guided Reading.  This particular day our book had several sight words, but we focused on "look."


The students stamp the word.  This was the most exciting thing EVER...EVER!  We have not stamped yet, but they sure loved it.  I only have one set of stamps, so we passed it around the table and worked on whatever we could in the mean time.






You stamp, trace, color and write the word.  Then you highlight.  I didn't have enough highlighters, so we just used our yellow crayon which was perfect.

When we finished, we wrote our "Look" sentences similar to the book.  Can I just say that every.single.child could write the word look without hesitation!




Here are some others that the groups practiced:






We loved this product! 

So what are you waiting for?? Go grab the bundle while it's still 74% off!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...