Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Around the World - St. Lucia Day

I'm a little behind on my posts for Christmas Around the World, but you might be to use this next year, so I'm going to post about it anyway :) It's been a busy few weeks getting ready for Christmas!

Last week, we learned about St. Lucia Day.  The girls made Head Wreaths and the boys made Star Boy Hats.  If you teach about this holiday, the girls dress up in white dresses, red sashes and their head wreaths and serve the parents coffee and Lucia buns.  The boys wear Star Boy hats.  Here's our interpretation of those :)








My little divas in their head wreaths:


 My sweet boys in their star boy hats:
 



The kids really enjoyed this activity :) Who doesn't love a hat?  

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! More posts to come soon on the rest of our Holiday stuff!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...