Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas in Mexico and on the 3rd Day of Christmas...

Today was all about Christmas in Mexico.  We read The Legend of the Poinsettia and talked about Las Posadas.  One of my favorite art activities for Christmas in Mexico is the poinsettia.  We have a pattern that we trace before hand.  Each child needs 3 red petals and 1 green.

They cut out the petals.


Then we glue them in the middle like this:
 

At the end I add dots of glue and glitter...so pretty!


When we finish, we display them like this:


I think they are so pretty! :) 

What are your elves up to?
This is where Jolly was today:


Today my kids were very talkative and got a awful report in Music, so instead of Jolly they will see this tomorrow:


Hopefully I'll have better things to report tomorrow!


On to the 13 days of Christmas Giveaway.  Today's freebie is brought to you by...

A Tale of Two K Teachers

Head over to her blog to check out her freebie, her 12 favorites, and enter her giveaway!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Olympic-Ordinals-1003775

post signature

3 comments:

  1. He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to Walt,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

    Gmail; Brillianthackers800@gmail.com
    Whatsapp number; +1(224)2140835

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...