Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tissue Paper Stockings

 Today we talked about stockings as a tradition.  We talked about all the things you might get in your stocking and things that wouldn't be appropriate for a stocking.  I love a tissue paper craft, so we made tissue paper stockings today.  My amazing assistant traced the stockings on white construction paper so we didn't have to waste copies.  We cut out tissue paper in small pieces and the students got to work!




They added cotton to the top (Hello Dollar Tree Cotton Balls!) and cut them out.


Finished product :)


They are super cute! I love making Christmas crafts!


This is where Jolly hung out today.  The kids were cray cray so I predict she will leave them a note in the morning ;) 

Any great ideas for an elf in the classroom?

Have you heard about the Winter E-Book on TpT? It's full of 50+  freebies!  Swing by TpT and download it and get started grabbing your freebies!


Also! Only 2 days until the Facebook Frenzy! :) More freebies! Who doesn't love a freebie?!  I'm in the Kindergarten Math Group this time! My freebie is spectacular :) I promise!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! lovely !!! Everyone is busy in the Christmas preparation. I also need Winter E-Book .

    Regards,
    Komatsu Parts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...