Sunday, December 29, 2013

Management, Decor, Organization - Oh my!


These long breaks are a great time to get ahead in the classroom an do some extra planning!  It's easy when you are teaching to think about the things you want to change, but who has time to do that? I definitely do not! 

So some friends and I got together to offer you this amazing bundle for you to quickly and easily make some changes!  



I am so excited about this bundle because it includes new management techniques, behavior interventions, decor, forms, and all sorts of other organizational must haves!  It's only $10.99 and includes over 600 pages of items that can be quickly and easily implemented when you return to your classroom!

I know you are going to love my word wall headers and sight word cards! All you do is print, laminate and post! Post the words as you go with your students and teach them to use the word wall for reference during writing! All consonants are in black and all vowels are in white.  This will help your students learn the difference between vowels and consonants! This would regularly be $5.00 on it's own, but you will get another 500+ pages of material for less than $6.00 more!


But this is just one product from the bundle.  There are 14 others!  Here's a quick peek, but you can surely head over to the Educents post to read about each one!








It's only for a limited time so you won't want to miss out!  



Comment below one thing you want to change in your classroom and be entered to win one additional product from the listed participating stores!  {Oh you can pin something too for an extra entry!}


I don't know about you all, but when I get this down time I really like to catch up on work things!  It is so much easier to do now when I have a little extra free time rather than staying late after school when I'm already tired and exhausted! 

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your holiday and have fun getting ready for the new year!  

post signature

17 comments:

  1. I've dabbled in various behavior management techniques but always go back to clip chart. I would love to find something that is EASY to maintain while resulting in the most effective management. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to find a new management technique...my students/parents don't seem to take well to the current.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I think of what I need to change in the classroom it's always classroom set up. It's working for me now but I'm always looking for ways to create more 'space.' Maybe I should start thinking about getting rid of some 'stuff' lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to figure out how to better use the "extra" spaces in my classroom. We built a new school and my new classroom isn't near as big and doesn't have 1/10 of the storage I had before. I am having to get creative on where to "hide" what we are not using!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always my Word Wall...Where will they USE it the most! HAHA wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to change the layout of my room! kindercards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to organize everything in my room....whew...pick one....ok how I organize my guided reading and interventions files, planning etc...rfisknorco@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Organization is the key and I wish I could find it and keep it all year instead of my usual organized chaos! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am changing a lot when we get back. I managed to get to December, but my class this year needs more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to get a better system going for my fast finishers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I need to find a way to better organize my time. While my evaluations are always great, the one point for improvement is my 'pacing.' I want to find a way to determine the best 'stopping' point when the excitement is still there and the learning can handle a pause.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to change how my students have their materials.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to organize my language centers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of the things I need to change is having students being accountable during Daily 5. I want to set up a new management and accountability system. I also want to make all my assessments digital so that I can cut down on paper and have everything in one file.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to reorganize my classroom library and centers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...