Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Ornaments and on the 5th Day of Christmas

Today was a super busy day!   We worked on parent presents and beaded ornaments.

These are wooden ornaments from Michael's.  I got them from a donation a few years ago and I pull them out and let the kids choose each year.  I used them all this year, so next year I'll come up with something new! :) 


When we wrap them, we simply put them in a white lunch bag with tissue paper from the Dollar Tree.  I die cut some trees with scrapbook paper and let the kids choose one to glue to the front.  We also put a label that said Merry Christmas Love, Student Name.



Beaded ornaments anyone? I LOVE them! I just discovered that the tri beads are cheaper at AC Moore if you do these.  I totally recommend it. Also, get the Retail Me Not app on your phone for a coupon!  We  My amazing assistant counted out and pre-bagged the beads for the ornaments.  I gave them a plate to put their beads in so they don't go all over the place and mix with their friends. (I learned this the hard way a few years ago!)  We save the plate and the Ziplock bags for other projects as well.







 





So you know how I posted that Jolly was taking a break from our class for a day?  The kids missed her dearly on Thursday and got their act together, so she came back today and brought with her a Naughty and Nice list.  She even laminated it so Ms. Moore and I could write on it with a dry erase marker.  Today was a MUCH better day! :) 




All of these activities I have been posting come from my Christmas Around the World Pack.  You won't be disappointed if you like crafts! 


On to the 13 days of Christmas!


Today's post is brought to you by...


Head on over and grab his super cute freebie and enter to win his See, Count, Write & Graph: January Edition packet! 

If you missed yesterday's post, swing by the Clever Classroom to scoop up your freebie and enter the giveaway!

Clever Classroom

Have a great weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...