Sunday, December 1, 2013

Currently December & Huge News!

Y'all...it's December! Can you believe it?! Me either.  Time to link up with

for Currently December. I'm so hit or miss with these, but I try to keep up :) (Also I'm avoiding a grad school exam...so I'm looking for anything to do to get away from that lol!)


Listening: Dumb & Dumber is on...this movie is so stupid it's funny. "Mock, yeah, ing, yeah, bird, yeah, yeah, yeah." Cracks me up every.single.time!

Loving: Yes It's 5pm and I'm still in my pajamas.  I have no intentions of getting out of them.  

Thinking: This break went way.too.fast!  I have been sick, so I spent a few days in bed and that just made it go by extra quick!

Wanting: Yes, I want a few more days off!  Routine is good for me though and I can't wait to teach my sweet Kinders about all things Christmas.

Needing:  I have an exam due tomorrow at midnight and I'm avoiding it like the plague.  Really...I've started and stopped like 5 times.  No it's not multiple choice it's essay questions.  I work well under pressure though...I did my research paper the day before it was due and got a 121/100.  Holler!

Favorite Tradition:  TBS..A Christmas Story...need I say more?  I will watch it all.day.long if no one turns the channel.  Ralphie!


What are you currently up to? Go link up with Farley!

On to the big news.  Tomorrow is Cyber Monday...like you didn't already know! That means deals every where!  I braved the world and went shopping Thursday and got tons of deals, but I have some things waiting until tomorrow.  They are in my cart on TpT!  My store will be 20% off and with the code CYBER you get an addition 10% off.  It comes out to be 28% off.  I have TONS of Common Core creations in my store for every theme you can possibly think of.  Now is the time to stock up!  So swing by and fill up your cart and get ready for the sale to begin!  Have a great week everyone!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love A Christmas Story... and I also love staying in my PJs all day. This break went by way too fast... let's hope the next few weeks rush by also! :)
    Stacy
    Funky Fresh Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I am still in my pjs too! It's an all day pj kinda day!
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies 
    Visit my Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I notice several of us are wishing for a longer weekend. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all had a pj day at our house too! Don't feel bad about wishing for another day. My husband had the whole week off and he also wants another day!

    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spend days in my PJ's too! If I'm not going anywhere- I'm not getting dressed!

    Crystal
    My Kinder-Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. All day in PJs!!!! A great way to end a fun break:)

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...